Saturday, March 17, 2012

15 week update

Tomorrow I will hit 15 weeks and things are going great! The morning sickness has finally subsided, and after 2 months straight of having no appetite and nothing sounding good, I am loving it. I eat everything in sight and I don't even feel bad about it!
I have officially outgrown my pants and a little baby bump is on it's way! I'm excited to actually look pregnant, and not like I live off a diet of carbs and Grape Gatorade.... Which may or may not be the case...

2 comments:

  1. this is so so great! I am so excited for you! are you going to find out if baby stewart is a boy or girl, or have it be a surprise?? baby girl stephens is due in t-minus 29 days ahhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we are for sure finding out! I have zero patience. Dr says we could find out at our appointment in two weeks but my madre and papa are coming at the end of April so we are waiting for them. Lish, I am so freaking excited for you guys! That little girl is one lucky duck, how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete