Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Eight Months Mason Baby!!

Seriously? Where does the time go? I can't believe it has been eight months since Mase joined our little family. It's like I blinked and he is a little boy, not a baby!
It has been a big month for my Mason Boy. Yesterday he cut his eighth tooth! I'm hoping that means we can actually start getting some real sleep for the first time in four months. It seems like as soon as one tooth came in, the next one started. Poor guy!
This Month we also started putting Mason in his crib. I know, I know. It's about time. But between moving twice and trips to Utah, it just didnt happen. Anyway, he is doing fairly well. He sleeps about two hours at a time in there, but I'm hopeful that with teething done for now, he will be much more comfortable and able to rest.
He is SO CLOSE to crawling. So close! I'm sure in the next week or so he will be off and going. For now, he is an expert army crawler.
Mason is the biggest blessing in our lives. He keeps us constantly laughing. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

This month Mason Riley hates:
His binky. Sad.
Bananas
Stuffed animals. Terrified.
The doorbell
Drinking from a bottle or sippie
The lawn mower. Hates it!
Holding still for a diaper change

He loves:
Graham crackers
His blankie
Clapping. Mostly when Riley comes into the room or we say "YAYYYYY!!"
The car. Finally!
Going for walks
Looking out the window
Bath time
His daddy
Apple juice
Watermelon
Reading books with mommy
Singing
Being nakey!































No comments:

Post a Comment