Friday, September 14, 2012

Week One

Well, Sweet Mason is 11 days old. I cant believe it. The week really has flown by and I can already see little changes in my baby boy.
We were lucky enough to have our moms come stay with us for the whole week. They got here Thursday morning and jumped right in. Thank you will never be enough! I didn't wash a single load of laundry, every meal was made, dishes were done, and all of my parenting questions and insecurities about motherhood were answered. Riley and I are truly blessed with the mothers in our lives. I hope I can be even half as good a mom to Mason as my mom has been, and continues to be, to me
Mase is doing great! He is such a little champ. We are starting to get the hang of the eating thing, and he is a great sleeper. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby.
Updates again soon!
Xoxo

1 comment: