Friday, December 9, 2011

Twenty-two

This past week we celebrated my 22nd birthday, and were reminded that just a few weeks after we started dating, Riley and I took our first vacation together to Sunvalley with my family. While there, we had a little party for Riley's 22nd. Crazy! Am I a loser because I love saying "three birthdays ago" and knowing Riley and I were celebrating together back then too? Probably.
Anyway, here are a few photos from my birthday. Riley made us a delicious breakfast, and surprised me with the most perfect gift ever... A Kitchen Aid! And what a beautiful thing it is. Enjoy!

PS I though I would throw in a picture from Riley's Sunvalley party almost three years ago!

4 comments:

  1. What fun memories Sar! And what a wonderful gift! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun birthday, good job riley!! miss you too! ps we have that microwave and toaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog :) This is the first time I've looked at it, to read your coast guard update, and it is so great. You and Riley are so happy together and I love it!! Love, alisha stephens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisha! I love YOU! I heard some fabulous news and we are SO freaking excited for you guys!! Woot Woot! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete