Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ya'll come see us again!

Well, we made it to Virginia. It's been a crazy couple of days but Mason and I are now settled into our temporary home, a super nice extended stay hotel. And a "suite" life it is! Just call us Zach and Cody.
The moving part actually went pretty smooth. Again, Riley was a super hero and did pretty much everything. I wasn't able to help much. It seemed like every time I was able to start packing a box, or cleaning a room, Mason would need to eat or be changed. And since Riley was battling a mean cold, Mason was solely my buddy.
Anyway, we are loving it here. I know in my previous post I said we were just Utah people. But after being here I am starting to realize maybe we are just really NOT New Jersey people! We went to breakfast this morning and immediately I knew I would love this place. Our waitress was adorable, the food was delish, and as we were leaving we hear "ya'll come see us again okay?". Love that.
Virginia is beautiful. Or maybe it's just this area... I haven't been anywhere else yet. But we are right by all the battlefields, and it was so fun to cruise around with the windows down and our country music playing and just enjoy the scenery.
Stay tuned for more Stewart adventures... I have a feeling this is the start of many more! But for now I'm going to snuggle my Mason, drink my Diet Coke, watch Kardashian reruns, and enjoy this new phase of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment