Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Seven Months!

My baby will be seven months old in a few days! I honestly can't believe it.
It's been a huge month for us! Aside from the move, Mase learns something new everyday.
He is getting his top left tooth and right fang so the cruel cycle of teething is beginning again! Ugh.
Mason is also beginning to get a little bit of separation anxiety. At first I loved it! It was so fun knowing Mase loved Riley and I enough to notice if we weren't right next to him. Now however, I am trying to unpack our house and Mase just wants to snuggle. I'm sure it's partially because of the discomfort of his new teeth, so I'm happy to watch Baby Songs and tickle his chubby legs. We have three years to unpack!
I love him so much and I'm so thankful to be his Mama!

He hates:
The vacuum
When mom or dad are not in sight
The car. Still.
Getting dressed

But he loves:
Talking... " Bababababa" "Mamamama"
Dinosaur Train
Riding in the stroller
Bronx
Watching Baby Songs
Taking a bath
Spitting
Touching faces
















1 comment:

  1. He is THE CUTEST little boy in existence. I love him I love him I love him! And I can't believe we didn't see you when you were in town!

    ReplyDelete