Thursday, November 17, 2011

We've got a runner!

A year or so ago Riley asked me what my dream car would be. Now, admittedly I know nothing about cars. But without hesitation I answered "a silver or chrome 4Runner with black interior." He nodded thoughtfully, and that was that.
Then, on Monday Riley and I both had the day off and after looking around a little bit online, Riley had found it. We headed to the dealership and there she was. My baby. My pride and joy. The car was PERFECT! Exactly what we wanted. After test driving it, we made the deal, traded in our Little Mazda (I won't lie, I was a little sad to see it go), and rolled out of there as the proud new owners of a silver 4Runner... With black interior! I couldn't help but get a bit emotional, my sweet husband found my dream car, and while it may not exactly be his dream, he knew how happy it would make me. Seriously, he should teach a class... Husbanding 101.
Anyway, Take a looksy at the new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment