Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quick little update...

Tomorrow we have our 33 week appointment. I can not believe that in just 4 weeks we will be full term! FOUR! Wow.
Everything has been going great. Yesterday was my last day of work. It was definitely bittersweet. I absolutely LOVED my job and the women I worked with. But the hours spent on my feet was just getting to be too much, and it was time to move on. The girls gave me a cute little shower. We had lunch catered to the salon, and desserts and gifts. I am so thankful to have found such an incredible place to work, and for the "family" I gained at the salon while we have been so far away from our own family.
As far as symptoms go I have been feeling pretty good considering how close we are to the finish line! I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. The heartburn makes snoozing hard to come by. And my hands and feet have been swelling like crazy! Its actually pretty hilarious to me. Really, that's about it though. 33 weeks and feeling good!
Really quickly I just wanted to give a little shout out to my Baby Daddy. Riley has been so wonderful through out these past 8 months. I'm sure I have been less than pleasant, but he has been so patient and supportive. He comes to all my doctor's appointments, and assembles all the baby stuff, and is constantly checking to make sure me and the babe are doing okay. Even when I am keeping us both up all night unable to sleep, he doesn't seem to mind, and just does his best to make me comfortable. This baby boy and I are so lucky to have him! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment